Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Pixie Cottage #23

DSCN8280

This week at the Pixie Cottage, the challenge is a sketch and 'make mine patriotic' (sketch posted below!)'. I used the sketch and the colors red white and blue!! You are free to use the sketch, OR the patriotic theme, OR both! Have fun with it!!! Red, white and blue are not colors I generally use together alot, so this was a challenge for me, but I think it came out ok in the end! I used the Pixie Cottage Stamp Cookie and Caboodle with Roses by Di Carubio. I also included a few other challenges with my entry!!! Here is the list:


1. Pixie Cottage #23 (DT sample!)


2. Paper Playtime #3 , Red, white and Blue
3. Daring Cardmakers: the world is your oyster
4. Crafty Annes Challenge Blog: #16, fly the flag

That's it! Now head over to the Pixie Cottage and check out the rest of the DT's devine creations!!! Thanks for visiting my blog today !
tracey

12 comments:

  1. This is just too cute! Love the roses.
    Hugs
    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just darling! That little teddy tugs at my heart! SO cute! Thanks for joining us at Paper Playtime this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This absolutely and totally gorgeous Tracey, thank you for flying the flag with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! Thanks for joining in with DCM.

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tracy your card is beautiful! I love the way you used the colors and the pretty embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on working thru the challenge (i love a good a challenge!) excellent choice in repeating the roses from 2-d the 3-d trio...kuddos!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks great!
    Great to have you travelling the world with
    The Daring Cardmakers' this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tracey I LOVE this card!! you pulled off the color combo perfectly! And the image with the roses along the bottom, just so stinkin' cute! Love the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it, I love the roses and the look on teddy bears face! You did an excellent job!! Going to go see where you bought your roses for they sure are pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh Wow Tracey, this is Gorgeous!!!!
    Thank you so much for coming to play with us @ Paper Playtime!
    blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. mmmm Tracey, you might want to jump over to my blog today and scroll to the bottom!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!