Thursday, July 17, 2014

You make my heart...

image

 I made this card for PTI Make it Monday challenge # 172. This was challenging! The challenge was to make a rainbow medallion, using one stamp! I searched through my PTI stamps, and the only one I found that looked like it could work good was the feather! I like how my medallion turned out and suprisingly, this was the first try!  
I"ll have to try this again sometime maybe if I can find another stamp that will work, maybe play with some other color combos too.

Thanks for visiting my blog! ( i'm about to post ANOTHER card for a MUSE challenge that I am sooooo happy with! I hope you will check out that post as well, once I get it linked! )

~tracey


2 comments:

  1. Tracey, I absolutely adore the stamp off effect with each color. Created the look of one of those antique fans of old! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!