Saturday, August 24, 2013

Look who's turning.....


It is so rare that I make a kids card...it's kind of hard! We got invited to Jon's best friends daughter's first birthday party tomorrow, and well....I wanted to make a handmade card, so I did my best!  I incorporated 3 challenges into this one as well.

1.  Drunken Stamper #138, person : party planner! My ostrich....yep. he's a partier ;)

2.  CASE study #154. Here is the card I am CASE-ing:


I chose to incorporate the rainbow design!

3.  365 cards, day 236: Rainbowish!  Yep. I think my card is rainbowish enough ;)

I tried to use a sketch too, but I strayed too far, so I'll have to give that one another go later on. That's all for now. Debating either sleep....or another card...not sure yet! anyways...thanks for visiting my blog tonight!




12 comments:

  1. Great First Birthday card! Your ostrich is a perfect party planner for all of us over at Drunken Stampers! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every calls on the ostrich first to plan their parties- often he is booked and we end up with 2nd rate parties- yup- I blame the ostrich and his unavailabilty when my parties are epic failures! lol-- he is adorable- and the whole card fits the celebrate theme! I love how you did the rainbow effect on the #1 and love the embossing! Thanks for coming to to Drunken Stampers party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So that's where I've been going wrong, I need the ostrich!
    Love your card, fabulous use of a rainbow of colour.
    Thanks for joining us at 365 Cards, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card!! Love the bright colours and the ostrich!
    Thanks for playing along with the Drunken Stampers this week for the Party Planner challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the simplicity of your card, it gives a really cool effect. Thanks for joining the fun at Drunken Stampers.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great first birthday card. Thanks for joining us for a drink at drunken stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow! What a super fun cards! I love the huge number :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card! I love that little bird hanging out on the card! Thanks for joining us at Drunken Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATULATIONS Tracey for WINNING the covetted "life of the Party" blinky at Drunken Stampers! Super Card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on being the Life Of the Party at Drunken Stampers! You're buying the next round, Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats...I'm so happy for you! Enjoy being Drunken Stampers' Life of the Party!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woo Hoo! Congrats on being named Life of the Party at Drunken Stampers! The next round is on you! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!