Monday, July 29, 2013

love my life!

Untitled
Who knew I had it in me?? I got in one more card before leaving tomorrow ! This one is for a facebook challenge on unity to use our itty bittys.....AND for CASE study challenge #151...don't think I ever entered there before, but i always wanted to! Here is the card that I 'CASED':


 any-hoo.....off to bed....even though i probably can't sleep...its like christmas eve! and im a little kid again! disney! the happiest place on earth!!!! goodnight ;)

4 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous artistic look! thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the texture of this card!
    Thanks for studying with us on CASE Study this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. eek! What a cool take on Jocelyn's card! So glad you tried us out! Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!