Thursday, June 14, 2012

My Missing Piece






Im on a roll! It is helpful having that giddy happy feeling inside that makes me want to make cute lovey stuff! Anways...I made this for CASE Study challenge #95. First time entering over there, I hope I did justice to the inspirational piece by Joy!  Anyways...thats all I got for now.....trying to get a few things done before I have to pack up my craft room to move. And for some reason, I was in the mood today! That hasn't happened in a while ;) Thanks for visiting my blog today!

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Tracey! Love the puzzle piece and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is just brilliant oh just love those puzzle pieces,hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet sentiment, luv this card!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful graphic card! Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card, I just love this sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! You have made me smile today!